The journey to Atlantis is nearly at an end with the Lego Atlantis - Portal of Atlantis 8078.
Finally, after years of searching, the portal to the lost city of Atlantis has been discovered. However, it will not be easy for the 3 divers to avoid the guards, gain access to the shark castle, collect the treasure keys and activate the portal. When fully constructed the Shark Castle measures 46cm (18") wide and over 32cm (12") tall and features entrance gates, traps and an openable shark mouth. The 2 shark statues can 'come alive' and be used as additional figures. 5 coloured Atlantis keys can be added to the portal and, when twisted, will really open the portal gates! Can the divers battle or evade the squid warrior, shark warrior and portal emperor and reach Atlantis at long last?
This large Lego Atlantis set is built from 1007 individual pieces and includes 7 minifigures: 3 divers, a portal emperor, squid warrior, shark warrior and a skeleton. The set also comes with 5 differently coloured Altantis treasure keys to open the portal and a large selection of diving and weapon accessories.
The Lego Atlantis - Portal of Atlantis 8078 is a great way to develop construction skills and an excellent way to encourage imaginative play.
- 1007 piece Lego set
- 7 minifigures
- 5 Atlantis treasure keys
- Hidden traps
- Turn a treasure key in the keystone to activate portal
- Height: Width: Weight:
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend £40, or £3.99 for orders under £40.
- Delivery in 3 to 5 working days
- Free delivery over £40 applies for UK mainland only
- We can’t deliver during a specific time slot, but if you are likely to be out we are happy to deliver to a work, family or friends address.
- Order by 7pm for 48 hour delivery Monday – Friday. The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Tuesday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Wednesday.
- Orders placed after 7pm will be delivered in 3 working days.
- UK mainland only.
Click & Collect from The Entertainer
FREE - only available for orders of £10 or over.
- Collect from any The Entertainer store in as little as 30 minutes
- Collect Monday to Saturday during opening times. You can check these on The Entertainer store finder
- If your order is not in stock in store, it will be delivered to store in 1 - 3 working days
- We’ll let you know at the checkout how quickly you can collect.
- Click here to find out more about Click & Collect.
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
Cost - £3.99
- Order before 3pm and collect your order on the next working day at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 2 working days.
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect myHermes ParcelShops
Cost - £3.99
- Collect your order on the next working day at 1000s of Doddle and myHermes ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: myHermes
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.