The journey to Atlantis is nearly at an end with the Lego Atlantis - Portal of Atlantis 8078.
Finally, after years of searching, the portal to the lost city of Atlantis has been discovered. However, it will not be easy for the 3 divers to avoid the guards, gain access to the shark castle, collect the treasure keys and activate the portal. When fully constructed the Shark Castle measures 46cm (18") wide and over 32cm (12") tall and features entrance gates, traps and an openable shark mouth. The 2 shark statues can 'come alive' and be used as additional figures. 5 coloured Atlantis keys can be added to the portal and, when twisted, will really open the portal gates! Can the divers battle or evade the squid warrior, shark warrior and portal emperor and reach Atlantis at long last?
This large Lego Atlantis set is built from 1007 individual pieces and includes 7 minifigures: 3 divers, a portal emperor, squid warrior, shark warrior and a skeleton. The set also comes with 5 differently coloured Altantis treasure keys to open the portal and a large selection of diving and weapon accessories.
The Lego Atlantis - Portal of Atlantis 8078 is a great way to develop construction skills and an excellent way to encourage imaginative play.
- 1007 piece Lego set
- 7 minifigures
- 5 Atlantis treasure keys
- Hidden traps
- Turn a treasure key in the keystone to activate portal
- Height: Width: Weight:
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend £29.99, or £2.99 for orders under £29.99
- Delivery in 2 to 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
- Free delivery when you spend £29.99 applies for UK mainland only
- We can’t deliver during a specific time slot, but if you are likely to be out we are happy to deliver to a work, family or friends address.
£2.99 when you spend £29.99, or £5.99 for orders under £29.99
- Order by 6pm for next working day delivery (excluding weekends and bank holidays). The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 6pm will be delivered in 2 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- UK mainland only.
Click & Collect
- Collect from your local store in as little as 30 minutes.
- Monday to Saturday during opening times.
- If your order is not in stock in store, it will be delivered to store and it will be ready to collect in 3 working days
- We’ll let you know at the checkout how quickly you can collect.
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2-4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect myHermes ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2-4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at 1000s of myHermes ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: myHermes
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.