Build an authentic replica motorcycle with this cool K'NEX set.
Consisting of over 450 parts, including a bike seat, tailpipe, handlebars, cowling and big chunky tires, once you're finished building this K'NEX Mega Motorcycle, proudly display it with the included kick-stand.
With working suspension, just like the real thing, this is the ideal gift for little petrolheads who dream of owning their very own motorbike when they grow up.
All K'NEX products help strengthen children's fine motor skills, manual dexterity and spatial awareness, helping them better understand STEM subjects.
Suitable for children aged 9 years and over.
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend £39.99, or £3.99 for orders under £39.99.
- Delivery in 3 to 5 working days
- Free delivery over £39.99 applies for UK mainland only
- We can’t deliver during a specific time slot, but if you are likely to be out we are happy to deliver to a work, family or friends address.
- Order by 6pm for 2 working day delivery. The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Wednesday.
- Orders placed after 6pm will be delivered in 3 working days.
- UK mainland only.
Zero Contact Click & Collect
- For more information on our Zero Contact Click & Collect service click here
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2 working days, at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days.
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect myHermes ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 5 working days, at 1000s of myHermes ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: myHermes
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.