A great way to introduce your little one to making their own music, the Baby Percussion Mat from early Learning Centre rewards movement with sounds.
With three different modes of play, your little one can pat at the keys (or kick or even stomp as they begin to stand) to make musical sounds. The playmat comes with a removable cushion, making it perfect for tummy time play. Lie on the mat, press the keys and tap with your feet. As your little ones grow, they can crawl on the mat, sit and play and toddle up and down the mat.
Playing with the Baby Percussion Mat helps boost physical development and hand to eye coordination as your little one moves around to trigger the fun noises. Helping to strengthen little arms and legs as they play, the mat stimulates the senses while encouraging your baby to listen while they play.
- Musical mat for tummy time play or exploration as children get older
- Set contains: 1x baby percussion mat and 1x tummy-time support
- Includes 6 demo songs, 13 musical keys and 4 musical instrument sounds (violin, trumpet, drum and piano)
- Slide controls to add rhythm, change volume or change modes
- Hit the notes to hear different instruments and music
- Great for physical development, hand-to-eye coordination and listening skills
- Requires: 4x AA batteries (not included)
- Packaging dimensions: 27cm (H) x 34cm (W) x 7.5cm (D)
- Height: Width: Depth:
- Batteries Required:
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend over £39.99 or £3.99 for orders under £39.99
- Delivery in 3-5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
- Free delivery when you spend over £39.99 applies for UK mainland only
FREE - when you spend over £75 or £5.99 for orders under £75
- Order by 5pm to receive delivery for the next working day (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 5pm will be delivered in 2 working days.
- UK mainland only.
- Express Delivery excludes online only and large sized items.
FREE Click & Collect
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 3-5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect EVRi ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 3-5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at 1000s of EVRi ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: EVRi
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.
Our Click & Collect service is currently unavailable. Select our home delivery service for delivery in 2-3 working days