Help your child take their first steps with the VTech Winnie the Pooh Play and Learn Walker.
With easy grip handles, textured wheels and a durable design, this Winnie the Pooh Walker is the perfect way to support unsteady legs! A motion sensor inside the walker rewards walking with songs, music and even encouraging phrases from the real Winnie the Pooh voice. The front of the walker also features a a removable activity panel which includes a bee button, light up honey pot, turning book page, slidding caterpillar, roller ball, and rattle beads. Press, spin and turn these features to hear fun phrases, sounds, songs and music.
Suitable for children aged 6 months and up, The Winnie the Pooh Walker has been designed to help children learn to walk and develop key motor and manipulative skills. The walker features lots of songs, sounds, music and the real voice of Winnie the Pooh.
The VTech Winnie the Pooh Play and Learn Walker is a great way to help your child learn to walk.
- Height: Width: Depth: Weight:
- Batteries Required:
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend £40, or £3.99 for orders under £40.
- Delivery in 3 to 5 working days
- Monday to Friday
- Free delivery over £40 applies for UK mainland only
- We can’t deliver during a specific time slot, but if you are likely to be out we are happy to deliver to a work, family or friends address.
- Click here to find out more about international delivery.
Click & Collect
FREE - only available for orders of £10 or over.
- Collect from your local store in as little as 30 minutes
- Monday to Saturday during opening times.
- If your order is not in stock in store, it will be delivered to store in 1 - 3 working days
- We’ll let you know at the checkout how quickly you can collect.
- Click here to find out more about Click & Collect.
Collect from myHermes ParcelShops
Cost - £3.99
- Collect your order on the next working day at 1000s myHermes ParcelShop locations across the UK.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays to make collecting your order as easy as possible.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: myHermes
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.
Cost - £4.99
- Order by 7pm for next working day delivery.
- Orders placed after 7pm will be delivered in 2 working days.
- UK mainland only.
Charges can be higher for deliveries to the Scottish Highlands and Islands and for bulky or heavy items.
You can add products to your shopping basket and select your location to find out the exact cost before completing your purchase.