Double the rescues with PAW Patrol’s Marshall and Rubble with the Split-Second Vehicle!
This 2-in-1 vehicle transforms into two rescue vehicles with the push of a button! Load Marshall and Rubble (collectible figures included) into the vehicle and press the badge button. As the Split-Second Vehicle transforms, the fire truck launches forward, and a 3-wheeled vehicle with a working rescue saw pops out from the back!
With so many exciting features, you’ll have hours of fun playing out your rescues with the transforming Split-Second Vehicle! To turn back into the Split-Second Vehicle, simply push both parts together, fold down the ladder and place the pups inside until the next big rescue.
For even more exciting PAW Patrol adventures, add the Chase Split-Second Vehicle to your collection (sold separately). Double the fun with the PAW Patrol Marshall Split-Second Vehicle!
- 2-IN-1 TRANSFORMING FIRE TRUCK: Double the rescues with Marshall and Rubble’s Split-Second Vehicle! Push the PAW Patrol button to launch the fire truck and a 3-wheeled vehicle pops out from the back!
- WORKING TOOL AND PROJECTILES: Load the fire truck with the 2 projectiles (included) and launch to save the day! Equipped with a rescue saw on the other vehicle, move it up or down and even rotate it!
- 2 COLLECTIBLE FIGURES: The Split-Second Vehicle includes collectible figures of Marshall and Rubble! Place each pup behind the wheel of the split vehicles and team up for awesome rescues!
- The PAW Patrol Marshall Split-Second Fire Truck makes a great gift for kids aged 3 and up. Double the rescues, double the fun with the Split-Second Vehicles!
- Approx. dimensions: 28 x 10 x 41cm
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend £29.99, or £2.99 for orders under £29.99
- Delivery in 2 to 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
- Free delivery when you spend £29.99 applies for UK mainland only
- We can’t deliver during a specific time slot, but if you are likely to be out we are happy to deliver to a work, family or friends address.
£2.99 when you spend £29.99, or £5.99 for orders under £29.99
- Order by 6pm for next working day delivery (excluding weekends and bank holidays). The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 6pm will be delivered in 2 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- UK mainland only.
Click & Collect
FREE - when you spend £10 or more
- Collect from your local store in as little as 30 minutes.
- Monday to Saturday during opening times.
- If your order is not in stock in store, it will be delivered to store and it will be ready to collect in 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) for FREE
- We’ll let you know at the checkout how quickly you can collect.
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2-4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect myHermes ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2-4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at 1000s of myHermes ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: myHermes
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.