- Out of stock
Drive the road to racing victory with Lightning McQueen’s loyal friend Mack Transporter.
This awesome Mack Transporter is a fantastic push and play vehicle that can be used to store and haul up to 12 Disney Pixar Cars Mini Racers!
The side doors easily open and close, forming a ramp for your Mini Metal Racers to load themselves or roll out for races.
The Mack Transporter includes a Mini Metal Racer of his best friend Lightning McQueen to get your collection off to a super start!
Classic Cars racing, hauling and storage for 4 and over.
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend £39.99, or £3.99 for orders under £39.99.
- Delivery in up to 10 working days
- Free delivery over £39.99 applies for UK mainland only
- We can’t deliver during a specific time slot, but if you are likely to be out we are happy to deliver to a work, family or friends address.
Fast Track Dispatch
FREE - when you spend £39.99, or £4.99 for orders under £39.99
- Available on selected items, when they are bought on their own or with other fast track items. Eligible products will display a fast track icon.
- Delivery in up to 2 working days
- UK mainland only
- Order by 6pm for 2 working day delivery. The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Wednesday.
- Orders placed after 6pm will be delivered in 3 working days.
- UK mainland only.
Zero Contact Click & Collect
- For more information on our Zero Contact Click & Collect service click here
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2 working days, at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days.
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect myHermes ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 5 working days, at 1000s of myHermes ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: myHermes
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.