Harrison is the fastest engine in Chuggington and lives in the penthouse suite of the Roundhouse.
Designed for use with the Chuggington Interactive track, the Harrison engine features 'Smart Talk' technology which recognises and talks to other engines or locations. This interactive engine features the real voice of Harrison and includes his catchphrases such as "be there in 2 toots of a whistle". When used in conjunction with additional Chuggington Interactive products the engine has 80 different sounds and phrases.
Encourage imaginative play with the Chuggington Interactive Harrison.
- Interactive Harrison engine
- Smart Talk technology - reacts to train stops and engines
- Over 80 sounds and phrases (when used with other Chuggington Interactive products)
- Actual voice from the TV series
- Height: Width: Depth: Weight:
- Batteries Required:
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend over £29.99, or £2.99 for orders under £29.99
- Delivery in 2-3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
- Free delivery when you spend over £29.99 applies for UK mainland only
FREE - when you spend over £75.00, or £2.99 when you spend over £29.99, or £5.99 for orders under £29.99
- Order by 6pm to receive delivery for the next working day (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 6pm will be delivered in 2 working days.
- UK mainland only.
FREE Click & Collect
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2-3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect EVRi ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2-3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at 1000s of EVRi ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: EVRi
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.
Our Click & Collect service is currently unavailable. Select our home delivery service for delivery in 2-3 working days