Visit an iconic destination from the Chuggington TV programme, the Chuggington - Fix and Go Repair Shed.
The Fix and Go Repair Shed is a feature playset with lights, sounds and three different play areas. Use the scanner to check the engines and find out what's wrong, place the engine on to the tilt to use the tool to 'fix' the problem. Finally, once the engine has been repaired, slide through the wash and turn the crank to make your engine squeaky 'clean'.
The playset includes a die cast Brewster engine and is compatable with other die cast Chuggington engines. An open ended play system means that the Fix and Go Repair Shed can be easily connected to other Chuggington playsets to create an entire Chuggington world.
The Chuggington - Fix and Go Repair Shed is a great way to encourage role play.
- Die cast Brewster engine
- 'Scan' the engine for faults
- Use the tilt and 'fix' the train
- Turn the crank and 'wash' the train
- Connects to other Chuggington playsets
- Batteries Required:
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend £40, or £3.99 for orders under £40.
- Delivery in 3 to 5 working days
- Free delivery over £40 applies for UK mainland only
- We can’t deliver during a specific time slot, but if you are likely to be out we are happy to deliver to a work, family or friends address.
- Order by 7pm for next day delivery Monday - Friday.
- The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 7pm will be delivered in 2 working days.
- UK mainland only.
Click & Collect from The Entertainer
FREE - only available for orders of £10 or over.
- Collect from any The Entertainer store in as little as 30 minutes
- Collect Monday to Saturday during opening times. You can check these on The Entertainer store finder
- If your order is not in stock in store, it will be delivered to store in 1 - 3 working days
- We’ll let you know at the checkout how quickly you can collect.
- Click here to find out more about Click & Collect.
Collect myHermes ParcelShops
Cost - £3.99
- Collect your order on the next working day at 1000s of Doddle and myHermes ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: myHermes
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.