Spend a day with the animals at the Playmobil Large Zoo - 4850.
This giant play set has all the details of a real zoo, including lots of animals, a lockable enclosure, a ticket office and even a gift shop.
There are 10 adult and baby African animal figures and if you're lucky during your visit you'll spot:
- Giraffes eating from their tall tree while the zebras nibble on plants below
- Elephants being washed down with the hose
- The lion family prowling around their rock cave
The zoo has a detailed entrance gate, signs on the enclosure walls and a clock with moving handles to change the animals' feeding time.
It's 115cm long and 40cm wide when it's set up and stands at 21cm tall at its highest point.
Why we love the Playmobil Large Zoo:
- 10 x adult and baby animal figures
- 5 x Playmobil minifigures - 2 x zookeepers, 1 x adult visitor and 2 x children
- 2 x standard enclosures
- 1 x rock enclosure with lockable gate
- Feeding time guide with moveable clock handles
- Detailed entrance and stocked gift shop
- Height: Width: Depth: Weight:
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend £40, or £3.99 for orders under £40.
- Delivery in 6 to 10 working days
- Free delivery over £40 applies for UK mainland only
- We can’t deliver during a specific time slot, but if you are likely to be out we are happy to deliver to a work, family or friends address.
- Order by 7pm for next day delivery Monday – Friday. The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday
- Orders placed after 7pm will be delivered in 2 working days.
- UK mainland only.
Click & Collect from The Entertainer
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
Cost - £3.99
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2 working days, at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days.
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect myHermes ParcelShops
Cost - £3.99
- Collect your order on the next working day at 1000s of Doddle and myHermes ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: myHermes
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.