The Green Dragon Knights are allies of the dragons, and are trying to fight the Red Dragon Knights out of the Dragon Land.
Though they are outnumbered by the Red Dragon Knights, their small castle is built over the cave of the Dragon Wizard, who uses the magic of the mystical glowing stone to help fight the Red Dragon Knights.
This big Playmobil castle playset is well stocked with weapons to protect the Green Dragon Knights who live inside it. Mounted on the roof is a large crossbow weapon, which can be rotated and fired at attackers.
The cave underneath the castle is guarded by a dragon-head gate that can be opened and closed. Hidden inside the cave, the magical stone lights up, casting a mystical light. The castle is guarded by two Dragon Knight figures with weapons and shields, a Dragon Wizard figure with staff and spellbook, and a green dragon.
Connect the broken bridge with the Great Dragon's Castle to launch an attack on the Red Dragon Knights' Castle!
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend over £29.99, or £2.99 for orders under £29.99
- Delivery in 2-3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
- Free delivery when you spend over £29.99 applies for UK mainland only
FREE - when you spend over £75.00, or £2.99 when you spend over £29.99, or £5.99 for orders under £29.99
- Order by 6pm to receive delivery for the next working day (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 6pm will be delivered in 2 working days.
- UK mainland only.
FREE Click & Collect
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2-3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect EVRi ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2-3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at 1000s of EVRi ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: EVRi
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.
Our Click & Collect service is currently unavailable. Select our home delivery service for delivery in 2-3 working days