Chop, Chop and learn how to cook with the Choppin’ Fun Learning Pot! This role play cooking pot includes 4 vegetables that you can chop in half on the chopping board using the pretend knife helping hand eye coordination and motor skill development.
Press one of the 4 food buttons to learn food names and colours – you can also follow along to the built in recipes and make your own dinners just like Mum and Dad! When the food is put into the pot it will light up and play phrases to encourage stirring the food and adding in more ingredients.
Turn the temperature dial to learn numbers 1 -4 and also learn about different cooking temperatures. Once the recipe is complete use the spoon and scoop everything into your food bowl to enjoy the delicious food you have made. Intended for 12-36 months.
New batteries recommended for regular use.
- Key Features: Includes 4 role play vegetables with a pretend knife to cut the food in half 4 food press buttons introduce food names, colours and recipes
- Follow the built in recipes to make food just like Mum and Dad Turn the temperature dial to learn numbers 1-4 and cooking temperatures
- Intended for ages 12-36 months.
- Batteries included for demo purposes only.
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend £29.99, or £2.99 for orders under £29.99
- Delivery in 2 to 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
- Free delivery when you spend £29.99 applies for UK mainland only
- We can’t deliver during a specific time slot, but if you are likely to be out we are happy to deliver to a work, family or friends address.
£2.99 when you spend £29.99, or £5.99 for orders under £29.99
- Order by 6pm for next working day delivery (excluding weekends and bank holidays). The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 6pm will be delivered in 2 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- UK mainland only.
Click & Collect
- Collect from your local store in as little as 30 minutes.
- Monday to Saturday during opening times.
- If your order is not in stock in store, it will be delivered to store and it will be ready to collect in 3 working days
- We’ll let you know at the checkout how quickly you can collect.
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2-4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect myHermes ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2-4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at 1000s of myHermes ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: myHermes
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.