Why we love LeapTV
1. Get active playing video games
2. Three unique ways to play
3. Adapts as your child grows
4 Easy-to-follow audio instructions
5 over 100 games planned
Nothing does children’s gaming quite like LeapTV!
It’s LeapFrog’s first interactive video game system that encourages kids to get off the sofa for a healthy learning experience.
There are three unique ways to play on the LeapTV System: Body motion, pointer play, and classic controller
Body motion: Watch kids jump, dance, and move as they learn core skills across reading, maths, science and problem solving. No controller needed!
Pointer play: Swivel one end of the controller out with a simple click for an all-new way to play.
Classic control: The traditional way to develop hand-eye co-ordination and take part in fast-paced video games.
LeapTV also grows as children grow. Record a youngster’s age, and the system adjusts the level for just the right amount of challenge. What’s more, with over 100 games planned, the fun times will never end!
Very easy to use, the LeapTV console comes with audio instructions for kids who don’t yet read while the controller’s designed for even the tiniest hands. LeapTV is a whole new virtual world of fun!
Suitable for children aged three years and up.
What’s in the box?
- LeapTV console
- Console stand
- Motion-sensing camera
- Camera mount
- 1 transforming controller with wrist strap
- 6' HDMI cable
- AC power adapter
- Built-in Wi-Fi plus Ethernet port
- 16GB memory
- Height: Width: Depth: Weight:
- Batteries Required:
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend £49.99, or £3.99 for orders under £49.99.
- Delivery in 3 to 5 working days
- Free delivery over £49.99 applies for UK mainland only
- We can’t deliver during a specific time slot, but if you are likely to be out we are happy to deliver to a work, family or friends address.
- Order by 6pm for 2 working day delivery. The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Wednesday.
- Orders placed after 6pm will be delivered in 3 working days.
- UK mainland only.
Zero Contact Click & Collect
- For more information on our Zero Contact Click & Collect service click here
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2 working days, at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days.
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect myHermes ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 5 working days, at 1000s of myHermes ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: myHermes
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.
We delivery worldwideClick here to see costs and timescales for international delivery