Give baby a safe place to play and learn with the Little Tikes Endless Play Centre.
This cosy enclosure is packed with fun features for little ones to interact with, including a play phone that speaks three languages, a moveable telescope and musical piano keys.
It's ideal for tots aged six months and up, and can even be opened out into a two-sided activity wall and crawl-through obstacle course.
Our favourite things about the Little Tikes Endless Play Centre:
- Bright, engaging and encourages exploration
- Boosts learning and imagination
- Safe, durable and enclosed environment
- Transforms into a two-sided play centre and obstacle course
- Easy to assemble, transform and store
The play features include:
- Learning clock
- Ball shaker
- Moveable clicking bugs
- 3-language interactive telephone
- Shape-sorter mailbox
- Musical Tap-a-Tune piano
- Moveable, look-through telescope
- Open-close door and window shutters
- Ball drop flowerpot
Don’t ruin the surprise! Please be aware that Little Tikes toys are delivered in a box with a picture of the toy on the outside.
- Height: Width: Depth: Weight:
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend £40, or £3.99 for orders under £40.
- Delivery in 3 to 5 working days
- Monday to Friday
- Free delivery over £40 applies for UK mainland only
- We can’t deliver during a specific time slot, but if you are likely to be out we are happy to deliver to a work, family or friends address.
- Click here to find out more about international delivery.
Click & Collect
FREE - only available for orders of £10 or over.
- Collect from your local store in as little as 30 minutes
- Monday to Saturday during opening times.
- If your order is not in stock in store, it will be delivered to store in 1 - 3 working days
- We’ll let you know at the checkout how quickly you can collect.
- Click here to find out more about Click & Collect.
Collect from myHermes ParcelShops
Cost - £3.99
- Collect your order on the next working day at 1000s myHermes ParcelShop locations across the UK.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays to make collecting your order as easy as possible.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: myHermes
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.
Cost - £4.99
- Order by 7pm for next working day delivery.
- Orders placed after 7pm will be delivered in 2 working days.
- UK mainland only.
Charges can be higher for deliveries to the Scottish Highlands and Islands and for bulky or heavy items.
You can add products to your shopping basket and select your location to find out the exact cost before completing your purchase.