Cowabunga, dude! The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles are back in their retro rotocast figure form with this Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Donatello Action Figure with Bo Staff.
Donatello comes in his original 1980's action figure body with oversized roto head and authentic decoration. Donatello Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles comes dressed in with his purple bandana, knee and elbow pads plus a belt that includes the letter D detailed on the buckle. Donatello also comes with his signature weapons - Martial Arts Bo Staff. The packaging is inspired by the original package design from the 1988 TV Show complete with the original Turtles logo.
- 1 action figure, signature weapons
- Original 1980s Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle action figure body with roto head
- Donatello comes with his weapon of choice: Bo Staff
- Dressed in his signature purple coloured bandana plus knee and elbow pads
- Donnie's belt buckle details his initial 'D'
- The packaging is inspired by the original package design from the 1980s
- Suitable for ages 4 years +
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend over £39.99, or £2.99 for orders under £39.99
- Delivery in 3-5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
- Free delivery when you spend over £39.99 applies for UK mainland only
FREE - when you spend over £75.00, or £2.99 when you spend over £39.99, or £5.99 for orders under £39.99
- Order by 6pm to receive delivery for the next working day (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 6pm will be delivered in 2 working days.
- UK mainland only.
- Express Delivery excludes online only and large sized items.
FREE Click & Collect
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 3-5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect EVRi ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 3-5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at 1000s of EVRi ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: EVRi
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.
Our Click & Collect service is currently unavailable. Select our home delivery service for delivery in 2-3 working days