Fearsome desert savages inhabiting the Jundland Wastes, Tusken Raiders are the foremost reason Tatooine colonists do not wander far from their isolated communities.
Celebrate the legacy of Star Wars, the action-and-adventure-packed space saga from a galaxy far, far away, with premium 3.75-inch-scale figures and vehicles from Star Wars The Vintage Collection. Figures feature premium detail and design across product and packaging inspired by the original line, as well as the movie-inspired collector grade deco that fans have come to know and love.
The Tusken Raider figure is inspired by the original 96 action figures produced by Kenner in the ‘70s and ‘80s, features premium design, multiple points of articulation, and is presented on an individual Vintage Collection cardback for the first time!
- Commemorate the first 50 years of Lucasfilm with figures inspired by the original Star Wars trilogy
- Star Wars The Vintage Collection 3.75-inch-scale classic Star Wars figures and vehicles feature original Kenner branding
- Inspired by the original 96 figures produced by Kenner, this Tusken Raider figure is presented on an individual Vintage Collection cardback for the first time, and makes a great gift for Star Wars collectors and fans ages 4 and up
- Highly poseable with realistic detail, the Star Wars Tusken Raider figure can be displayed in action figure and vehicle collections
- Look for other Star Wars 3.75-inch-scale The Vintage Collection figures and vehicles to collect, swap with friends, or give as gifts
- Suitable for ages 4 years +
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend over £39.99, or £2.99 for orders under £39.99
- Delivery in 3-5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
- Free delivery when you spend over £39.99 applies for UK mainland only
FREE - when you spend over £75.00, or £2.99 when you spend over £39.99, or £5.99 for orders under £39.99
- Order by 6pm to receive delivery for the next working day (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 6pm will be delivered in 2 working days.
- UK mainland only.
- Express Delivery excludes online only and large sized items.
FREE Click & Collect
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 3-5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect EVRi ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 3-5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at 1000s of EVRi ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: EVRi
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.
Our Click & Collect service is currently unavailable. Select our home delivery service for delivery in 2-3 working days