Star Wars Mission Fleet: Stellar Class - Kylo Ren with TIE Whisper 6cm Figure and Vehicle
- Age: 4 - 10 years
In Star Wars lore, Supreme Leader Kylo Ren speeds into battle aboard a TIE Whisper modified to his exacting specifications, boasting increased speed and firepower than the standard model, and carries sensor-confusing technology that allows Ren to avoid enemy detection.
Blast off into galactic action and adventure with the Star Wars Mission Fleet figures and vehicles! These fun figures and vehicles allow kids to imagine action-packed battles between the dark side and the light side of the Force. Star Wars Mission Fleet toys are kid-friendly and make a great introduction to the galaxy of Star Wars for boys and girls ages 4 and up! May the Force be with you!
- In Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker, Supreme Leader Kylo Ren speeds into battle aboard a TIE Whisper modified to his exacting specifications, boasting increased range, speed, and firepower
- Boys and girls ages 4 and up will love pretending to pursue Rey and the Resistance with the Kylo Ren TIE Whisper Desert Pursuit figure and vehicle
- Kids can pretend to blast away at the Resistance with a repositionable projectile launcher that is compatible with other Star Wars Mission Fleet toys (Each sold separately. Subject to availability.)
- This 2.5-inch-scale Kylo Ren action figure features multiple points of articulation, design and detail, and a Lightsaber accessory inspired by Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker
- Look for other Star Wars Mission Fleet figures and vehicles to collect, swap with friends, or give as gifts
- Suitable for ages 4 years +
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend over £39.99, or £2.99 for orders under £39.99
- Delivery in 3-5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
- Free delivery when you spend over £39.99 applies for UK mainland only
FREE - when you spend over £75.00, or £2.99 when you spend over £39.99, or £5.99 for orders under £39.99
- Order by 6pm to receive delivery for the next working day (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 6pm will be delivered in 2 working days.
- UK mainland only.
- Express Delivery excludes online only and large sized items.
FREE Click & Collect (Currently unavailable)
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 3-5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect EVRi ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 3-5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at 1000s of EVRi ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: EVRi
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.
Our Click & Collect service is currently unavailable. Select our home delivery service for delivery in 2-3 working days