- This product includes FREE UK delivery
Why we love the Paw Patroller
1. Huge 71cm deluxe truck
2. Looks just like the one from Paw Patrol
3. Holds up to 6 vehicles
4. Comes with Ryder and quad bike
5. Lots of details inside
Hop aboard the Paw Patroller Lorry and get ready to rescue in style!
Straight out of the TV series, the Paw Patroller is the place for the all the team to get together, plan their next adventure and hit the road.
This huge 71cm truck can hold up to six Paw Patrol vehicles (three when closed). What's more, there are five seats for the pups to sit and relax.
Open up the Paw Patroller Truck and peek inside for lots of little details like the command console and raising platform. Time to roll out with the Paw Patrol in their huge 18 wheeler!
The Paw Patroller Deluxe Vehicle is ideal for ages three and up. Includes Ryder figure and quad bike.
Please note: 3 x LR44 batteries are included. Please note: Paw Patroller holds these Paw Patrol vehicles.
- Height: Width: Depth: Weight:
- Batteries Required:
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend £40, or £3.99 for orders under £40.
- Delivery in 3 to 5 working days
- Monday to Friday
- Free delivery over £40 applies for UK mainland only
- We can’t deliver during a specific time slot, but if you are likely to be out we are happy to deliver to a work, family or friends address.
- Click here to find out more about international delivery.
Click & Collect
FREE - only available for orders of £10 or over.
- Collect from your local store in as little as 30 minutes
- Monday to Saturday during opening times.
- If your order is not in stock in store, it will be delivered to store in 1 - 3 working days
- We’ll let you know at the checkout how quickly you can collect.
- Click here to find out more about Click & Collect.
Collect from myHermes ParcelShops
Cost - £3.99
- Collect your order on the next working day at 1000s myHermes ParcelShop locations across the UK.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays to make collecting your order as easy as possible.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: myHermes
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.
Cost - £4.99
- Order by 7pm for next working day delivery.
- Orders placed after 7pm will be delivered in 2 working days.
- UK mainland only.
Charges can be higher for deliveries to the Scottish Highlands and Islands and for bulky or heavy items.
You can add products to your shopping basket and select your location to find out the exact cost before completing your purchase.