It's always time to take off with this Franke Frog and His Aeroplane set from the Early Learning Centre.
Sit Frankie the Frog in his seat then start to wind up the front propeller of the colourful plane. As you let go, the rubber gripped wheels will start to turn, soaring Frankie across the floor. See him fly through the sky, over the chair and under the table. Make plane sounds and try loop-the-loops. Frankie Frog has clicking arms, legs and head. Why don’t you make him click, croak and ‘ribbit’ as his swims across the room? Watch him leap across the furniture then land ready for his next adventure in the sky.
Both Frankie and his aeroplane are great for early imaginative play and developing fine motor skills.
- Wind up aeroplane with adorable figure
- Set contains: 1x Frankie Frog and 1x aeroplane
- Wind up the propeller and watch the plane race across the floor
- Great for developing fine motor skills and imaginative play
- Product dimensions: 14cm (H) x 22cm (W) x 22cm (D)
- Packaging dimensions: 21cm (H) x 24.5cm (W) x 24cm (D)
- Height: Width: Depth:
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend £39.99, or £3.99 for orders under £39.99.
- Delivery in 3 to 5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
- Free delivery over £39.99 applies for UK mainland only
- We can’t deliver during a specific time slot, but if you are likely to be out we are happy to deliver to a work, family or friends address.
- Order by 6pm for next working day delivery (excluding weekends and bank holidays). The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 6pm will be delivered in 2 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- UK mainland only.
Click & Collect
FREE - when you spend £15
- Collect from your local store in as little as 30 minutes.
- Monday to Saturday during opening times.
- If your order is not in stock in store, it will be delivered to store and it will be ready to collect in 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) for FREE
- We’ll let you know at the checkout how quickly you can collect.
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect myHermes ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at 1000s of myHermes ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: myHermes
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.