The Haynes Build Your Own Internal Combustion Engine is a fantastic, unique and safe way to see inside a working car motor.
Build your own brilliantly detailed plastic model of a petrol car engine using more than 100 parts - just follow the step-by-step instructions in a special Haynes Manual.
See everything move inside including the illuminating spark plugs and hear the ignition roar as you start the engine. It's safe to keep at home - the moving parts are powered by 2 x AA batteries, which are not included.
This model is 27cm long and perfect for children aged 10 and up.
Did you know? Haynes Manuals have been around for more than 40 years. There are manuals covering hundreds of different vehicles.
- Height: Width: Depth: Weight:
- Batteries Required:
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend £39.99, or £4.99 for orders under £39.99.
- Delivery in up to 10 working days
- Free delivery over £39.99 applies for UK mainland only
- We can’t deliver during a specific time slot, but if you are likely to be out we are happy to deliver to a work, family or friends address.
Fast Track Dispatch
FREE - when you spend £39.99, or £4.99 for orders under £39.99
- Available on selected items, when they are bought on their own or with other fast track items. Eligible products will display a fast track icon.
- Delivery in up to 2 working days
- UK mainland only