Show off your flower power with the Out To Impress 2 in 1 Fashion Hairbands!
This cool crafts set includes everything you need to create five satin headbands and four plaited hairbands. What's more, no stitching is required so it's easy and safe to do.
Ideal for parties and sleepovers, 2 in 1 Fashion Hairbands are the perfect way to pass the time with friends.
This Out To Impress set's ideal for ages five and up.
What's in the box?
- 5 x satin headbands
- 5 x organza ribbons
- 3 x ribbons
- 20 x self adhesive sparkly gems
- 3 x fabric flowers
- 12 x fabric strips
- 4 x black hair ties
- 15 x fabric flowers
- 15 x transparent beads.
Take a look at even more fun sets in our arts and crafts range.
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend £40, or £3.99 for orders under £40.
- Delivery in 3 to 5 working days
- Free delivery over £40 applies for UK mainland only
- We can’t deliver during a specific time slot, but if you are likely to be out we are happy to deliver to a work, family or friends address.
- Order by 7pm for next day delivery Monday - Friday.
- The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 7pm will be delivered in 2 working days.
- UK mainland only.
Click & Collect from The Entertainer
FREE - only available for orders of £10 or over.
- Collect from any The Entertainer store in as little as 30 minutes
- Collect Monday to Saturday during opening times. You can check these on The Entertainer store finder
- If your order is not in stock in store, it will be delivered to store in 1 - 3 working days
- We’ll let you know at the checkout how quickly you can collect.
- Click here to find out more about Click & Collect.
Collect myHermes ParcelShops
Cost - £3.99
- Collect your order on the next working day at 1000s of Doddle and myHermes ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: myHermes
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.