Create your own fashion range like a real designer with the Crayola Catwalk Creations kit.
You'll find all the tools and materials you need to bring your style ideas to life inside this cool craft set.
Not only is it a great way to encourage and develop creative skills, but you'll also end up with real results that you can proudly display on the mannequin.
The Catwalk Creations kit includes:
- 1 x adjustable mannequin
- 2 x fabric markers
- 1 x pencil
- 1 x pair of scissors
- 2 x sheets of printable fabric
- 5 x sheets of fabric
- 2 x plastic belt buckles
- 5 x 30cm pieces of ribbon
- 15 x mini clothes pegs
- 90cm double sided tape roll
- 1 x sheet rhinestones
- 1 x design guide
- 1 x sketchbook with traceable patterns
- Height: Width: Depth: Weight:
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend over £29.99, or £2.99 for orders under £29.99
- Delivery in 2-4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
- Free delivery when you spend over £29.99 applies for UK mainland only
£2.99 when you spend over £29.99, or £5.99 for orders under £29.99
- Order by 6pm to receive delivery for the next working day (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 6pm will be delivered in 2 working days.
- UK mainland only.
FREE Click & Collect
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2-4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 7 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect myHermes ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2-4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at 1000s of myHermes ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: myHermes
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.