Put together your own Hello Kitty magazine, with the Hello Kitty Magazine Maker.
With this fun craft set, you'll have everything you'll need to make your own fantastic Hello Kitty magazine. Included in this innovative kit are over 150 stickers for you to decorate the pages of your Hello Kitty creation. Write stories, adventures, articles, or even draw pictures in your magazine, using either the normal pen, or the three glitter pens that come with the set. Finish decorating your magazine with the ink stamps, then bind your magazine together with the ribbon.
Hello Kitty Magazine Maker is a great craft set for young girls, that helps encourage creativity, story telling and self-expression skills.
- Everything you need to create your own Hello Kitty magazine
- Over 150 Hello Kitty stickers
- Colourful pages for you to write on
- Contents: 1 magazine cover, 12 Hello Kitty magazine sheets, 12 sticker sheets, 2 glitter pens, 2 stampers, 1 ink pad, 1 fine liner black pen, 1 ribbon and an instruction sheet
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend £40, or £3.99 for orders under £40.
- Delivery in 3 to 5 working days
- Monday to Friday
- Free delivery over £40 applies for UK mainland only
- We can’t deliver during a specific time slot, but if you are likely to be out we are happy to deliver to a work, family or friends address.
- Click here to find out more about international delivery.
Click & Collect
FREE - only available for orders of £10 or over.
- Collect from your local store in as little as 30 minutes
- Monday to Saturday during opening times.
- If your order is not in stock in store, it will be delivered to store in 1 - 3 working days
- We’ll let you know at the checkout how quickly you can collect.
- Click here to find out more about Click & Collect.
Collect from myHermes ParcelShops
Cost - £3.99
- Collect your order on the next working day at 1000s myHermes ParcelShop locations across the UK.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays to make collecting your order as easy as possible.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: myHermes
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.
Cost - £4.99
- Order by 7pm for next working day delivery.
- Orders placed after 7pm will be delivered in 2 working days.
- UK mainland only.
Charges can be higher for deliveries to the Scottish Highlands and Islands and for bulky or heavy items.
You can add products to your shopping basket and select your location to find out the exact cost before completing your purchase.