Mr Frosty's the coolest guy to call for delicious frozen treats!
This friendly snowman comes with everything you need to create your own crunchy ice, fruity ice shapes and ice lollies!
To make refreshing drinks, simply add some ice under Mr Frosty's hat and turn the handle to crush it. Then put the ice into one of the sundae dishes and use the squeezy penguin to add your favourite juice or cordial. You now have the perfect thing for a summer's day.
You can also use the ice lolly moulds and shape trays for even more fruity creations. Simply pop your favourite fruity drinks into the moulds and place them in the freezer for a while, then take them out and they're ready to eat.
For even more fun, put the frozen shapes under Mr Frosty's hat and turn the handle on his back to create tasty crushed ice treats for everyone. Spice up the ice with Mr Frosty the Ice Crunchy Maker!
Mr Frosty's ideal for ages three and up.
What's in the box?
- Mr Frosty
- 3 x ice lollys
- 2 x Mr Frosty spoons
- 1 x penguin juice dispenser
- 2 x shaped ice try moulds
- 2 x Mr Frosty bowls
- Height: Width: Depth: Weight:
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend £29.99, or £2.99 for orders under £29.99
- Delivery in 2 to 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
- Free delivery when you spend £29.99 applies for UK mainland only
- We can’t deliver during a specific time slot, but if you are likely to be out we are happy to deliver to a work, family or friends address.
£2.99 when you spend £29.99, or £5.99 for orders under £29.99
- Order by 6pm for next working day delivery (excluding weekends and bank holidays). The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 6pm will be delivered in 2 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- UK mainland only.
Click & Collect
- Collect from your local store in as little as 30 minutes.
- Monday to Saturday during opening times.
- If your order is not in stock in store, it will be delivered to store and it will be ready to collect in 3 working days
- We’ll let you know at the checkout how quickly you can collect.
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2-4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect myHermes ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2-4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at 1000s of myHermes ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: myHermes
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.