Catboy from PJ Masks is racing to the rescue in his souped up Cat Car.
It looks just like the vehicle in the smash-hit TV series, PJ Masks. Put your Catboy figure in the driver's seat and take it for a spin!
Also, there's enough room in the Cat Car for all members of the PJ Masks gang. Time to save the city once more!
A great gift for PJ Masks fans aged three and up.
HOW DOES PRE-ORDER WORK?
- Add the pre-order toy to your basket by pressing the red 'Pre-order now' button.
- You can order other toys at the same time, but these will be reserved until the pre-order item is ready to be sent to you. All items will then be dispatched together.
- At the checkout select "Home Delivery". Click & Collect is currently unavailable for Pre-order items.
- You will be asked to provide card payment details and payment will be taken when order is placed (NOT when dispatched).
- Make sure the payment card being used will still be valid at the time your order is due to be dispatched. Failure to do so may result in your pre-order being cancelled and stock will not be reserved.
- You'll receive an email when the item has been dispatched.
- If you buy two pre-order items, both will be sent as one package after the last pre-order item becomes available.
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend £39.99, or £3.99 for orders under £39.99.
- Delivery in 3 to 5 working days
- Free delivery over £39.99 applies for UK mainland only
- We can’t deliver during a specific time slot, but if you are likely to be out we are happy to deliver to a work, family or friends address.
- Order by 6pm for 2 working day delivery. The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Wednesday.
- Orders placed after 6pm will be delivered in 3 working days.
- UK mainland only.
Zero Contact Click & Collect
- For more information on our Zero Contact Click & Collect service click here
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2 working days, at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days.
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect myHermes ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 5 working days, at 1000s of myHermes ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: myHermes
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.