Every day is a busy day at the Happyland Zoo from Early Learning Centre, and the zookeeper needs to make sure all the animals are fed and the visitors are looked after.
Make the monkey swing in the tree, drive the tour train around and help the zookeeper chat to the visitors about all the different animals - look how tall the giraffe is! You can help the zookeeper feed the animals their dinner before the zoo closes- but be careful of the hungry lion!
Happyland is a place of wonder, fuelled by the imagination of each child who travels there! Designed for little hands, the Happyland Zoo helps little ones discover the world and develop social skills.
- Zoo building with 10 animals
- Set contains: 1z pets corner, 1x zoo entrance, 1x monkey tree swing, 1x penguin slide and pool, 1x train, 3x characters, 7x animals and 3x pets
- Push the swing and open the gates
- Chunky figures for little hands to hold
- Inspires imaginative play and can be combined with other Happyland sets for even more make-believe fun
- Set your imagination free in Happyland
- Height: Width: Depth:
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend over £39.99 or £3.99 for orders under £39.99
- Delivery in 3-5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
- Free delivery when you spend over £39.99 applies for UK mainland only
FREE - when you spend over £75 or £5.99 for orders under £75
- Order by 5pm to receive delivery for the next working day (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 5pm will be delivered in 2 working days.
- UK mainland only.
- Express Delivery excludes online only and large sized items.
FREE Click & Collect
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 3-5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect EVRi ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 3-5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at 1000s of EVRi ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: EVRi
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.
Our Click & Collect service is currently unavailable. Select our home delivery service for delivery in 2-3 working days