Beep beep! Let’s go sightseeing with this wonderful Happyland London Bus set from Early Learning Centre, featuring four cute characters and one stop sign.
Let's drive the bus and push the buttons for fun sounds. Look! There’s Buckingham Palace! Lift off the top deck and let the passengers jump aboard the bus. You can be the tour guide as you drive around and show the passengers all the sights. Ideal for imaginative play – your little ones can drive over the bridges, round roundabouts and through the tunnels.
At the end of the day, store the characters away in the bus until they are ready for their next adventure. Happyland is a place of wonder, fuelled by the imagination of each child who travels there! Playing with the Happyland London Bus helps little ones discover the world and develop social skills.
- Two-tiered shape-sorting bus with figures
- Set contains: 4x characters, 1x bus stop sign and 1x London bus.
- Press the steering wheel and buttons for fun sound effects
- Encourages imagination and discovering the world around you
- Requires 2xAA batteries (included)
- Product dimensions: 19.5cm (H) x 12.5cm (W) x 21cm (D)
- Height: Width: Depth:
- Batteries Required:
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend over £39.99 or £3.99 for orders under £39.99
- Delivery in 3-5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
- Free delivery when you spend over £39.99 applies for UK mainland only
FREE - when you spend over £75 or £5.99 for orders under £75
- Order by 5pm to receive delivery for the next working day (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 5pm will be delivered in 2 working days.
- UK mainland only.
- Express Delivery excludes online only and large sized items.
FREE Click & Collect
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 3-5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect EVRi ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 3-5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at 1000s of EVRi ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: EVRi
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.
Our Click & Collect service is currently unavailable. Select our home delivery service for delivery in 2-3 working days