Plum Tamarin Wooden Climbing Frame
- 3 - 10 years
This product will be delivered directly by Plum and will take 3 to 5 working days. It can only be delivered to UK mainland addresses and is not available to click and collect.
This natural coloured play centre contains all of the features that your children will need to spend hours monkeying around.
There is a double swing for double the fun and a wooden ladder leading to a play deck and 1.78m length wave slide. This wooden climbing frame is perfect for encouraging agile and active play and will help your children burn off all their energy! What’s more, although it is packed with all the features that your children could desire the Plum Tamarin only uses a small footprint in the garden.
As you would expect fromPlum, the Tamarin Wooden Climbing Frame is made from premium FSC® certified timber and is strong and sturdy. Parents can therefore have peace of mind that their children are playing on a fun yet high quality and safe play set.
Features and Benefits:
- Natural wood play set fromPlumwith colourful accessories
- Made from premium FSC certified timber
- Play set includes double swing arm and wooden ladder to a wooden play deck with 1.78m wave slide
- Packed with fun features but only uses a small footprint in the garden
- 5 year manufacturer’s warranty against wood rot and insect damage
- Supplied flat packed and pre-drilled with easy assembly instructions
- All hardware supplied for installation including ground anchors for concreting into the ground.
- Wood colour may vary
- Recommended age: 3 to 10 years
- Assembled size: L2.60m x W3.05m x H2.09m
- Please allow a 2m safety perimeter
- Adult supervision required at all times
- Not suitable for children under 36 months – fall hazard and small parts– choking hazard
- Minimum user age 3 years, maximum user age 10 years
- Maximum user weight 50kg
- Outdoor use only
- Only for domestic use
- Product may vary slightly from image shown
- 3 years +
- 209.0 cm
- 305.0 cm
- 260.0 cm
- Manufacturer Number
- Our Product Number
- Safety Information