Why we love the Lego Police Station
1. Has a secret escape tunnel
2. You can pull down the cell bars with a truck
3. Comes with helicopter, two cars and a bike
4. Includes seven different rooms
5. The crooks have ball and chains!
The Lego City Police Station has a helicopter landing pad, control room, car park and a jail full of crooks who are desperate to get out.
These crafty criminals can make a sneaky escape through a tunnel in the toilet or by uncovering the secret escape hatch. But if all else fails, they can always get their mate outside to steal a pick up truck and pull the cell door off!
With a breakout on the cards, it's a good thing the police have everything they need for a chase including helicopter, police car, motorbike and a vicious sniffer dog.
This huge police station boasts an incredible 854 pieces and guarantees hours of cops and robbers fun for kids aged six and up.
Lego City Police Station includes:
- Police offices with computer, coffee maker and camera room
- Control tower with closing garage and radar
- Two cells with opening bars and secret compartments
- Car parking bay with police car and raising barrier
- Helicopter landing pad and police helicopter
- Pick up truck with chain
- Police motorbike
- 7 minifigures - 4 police and 3 crooks
- Police dog
- 6 years +
- Manufacturer Number
- Our Product Number
- Safety Information