LeapFrog LeapReader Reading and Writing System - Green
- . (1 reviews)
- 4 - 8 years
Why we love the LeapReader
1. It's a fun, hands-on way to learn
2. Books and software provide endless learning
3. USB charging means no more batteries
4. Works like a pen on magic paper
5. You can listen quietly using the headphone port
The Green LeapFrog LeapReader Reading and Writing System is the innovative new way to help your youngster learn to read and write.
Perfect for children aged four to eight, this LeapReader replaces the old Tag Reading System, and is packed full of features designed to boost vocabulary, word-building and comprehension skills.
It works in tandem with a growing library of over 100 audio books. Use the reader to touch anything on the page for an audio surprise, hear words read out letter by letter, or even write on the mess-free magical writing paper that's included with selected products!
The LeapReader doesn't need batteries - use the included USB cable to keep it charged up. The lead also lets you connect the reader to your PC or Mac, so you can download extra software!
Three free downloads are included, featuring an audo book, music and trivia activities.
Also available in pink.
What's in the box?
- Easy to hold LeapReader with buttons, speaker, headphone socket and rechargeable battery
- Quick-start guide
- Sampler activity book
- Learning Paper writing sheet
- USB cable
- Downloadable audio book bundle
- Downloadable musica album
- Downloadable trivia challenge
Please note: Compatible with LeapReader and selected Tag books (but not with LeapReader Junior titles).
- 4 years +
- Batteries Required
1 x Rechargeable lithium ion
- Manufacturer Number
- Our Product Number